A new film by me: 1 second a day.

 A while back I realized how desperately I missed making little films with my Nikon. My photography has definitely changed with the times, and although I still think the quality of a DSLR camera is superior to a phone camera, I definitely use my phone camera on the regular now.  It just fits with my season and pace of life a lot better than always lugging my Nikon around. However, I used to make little films with my Nikon and spend hours editing them in iMovie. I found myself missing this, but knowing realistically I just didn't have the time like I used to for this. 

I started searching around for a movie making app and came across the 1 Second a Day app. There are a couple of these apps around, all pretty similar as far as I can tell. I used the app long enough to fall in love with it and to then purchase the year subscription. I think it was around $20 or $25. Totally worth it to me. 

I'm still somewhat new at this and later on might spend more time looking into synching the music with the video a bit more or pairing the video with a song that has lyrics. For now though as I've jumped into this whole film making thing again in a MUCH fuller season of life than I've ever been in, this little film is a huge piece of my heart. 

I hope you'll enjoy watching and be inspired to not only make your own movie, but see the world around you with fresh eyes. 

1 second a day: spring and summer by Sara

Comments

  1. My daughter did the one second a day app for her daughter's first year of life a few years ago. So much fun to watch and relive those little snippets of time. Loved yours so much. Show more when you are able.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Room for the Rosy: a new blog.

Daily joys lately.

Getting into the swing of summer, one good thing at a time.