What I wore: outfit post

I love reading/looking at other people's style posts.  Outfits can be like little works of art, if we want. Today I'm just wearing cozy layers because it rained some and there was a slight chill in the air. Also, side note: I feel like I may go mad from all the sale emails, blog posts, sponsored content social media stuff, etc., even though I did participate in a small way in the deals being advertised literally everywhere. I purchased 3 things that were already on my wish list and a half priced hamster. (lol) I'm just to the point of already of thinking "make it stop" and wondering where the promotion of peace and play is this holiday season? Just my thoughts. 

Anyway, some outfits I've liked lately and a reminder you can't ever tell what people are dealing with or like on the inside, from the outside. In the pic above and the one below I'd been wearing the same leggings several days in a row because I was really dealing with some hard, very painful health stuff and that's all that felt good on. I'm taking some new natural supplements since these photos were taken and they're working so far. Is this kind of thing (the natural stuff, recipes, etc.) you want to hear more about?

The leggings are from Target by the way, fit so well and stay up all day. No need to keep tugging at them, my pet peeve.
Sweater over a dress, with leggings and Docs. 

I dressed for the cool morning and work in the photo above and then for the sweltering swim practice the girls had after.  
I got these pants at Target too and they are so comfy! I'm finding it so freeing to NOT have a skinny jean on all the time and just let my body breathe a little bit. Although I'm Team Skinny Jean for life, no matter if the "young people" say they're going out or not. I'm coming up on 40 and get to wear whatever I want. 
Tired, but testing out how well my drugstore makeup lasted all day. I also have a new favorite mascara. Are these things you want to know too?

My heart necklace is Gorjana and I adore it! I bought it in September with birthday money and have worn it daily since. 

In New York, trying on a yellow Teva boot/tennis shoe combo. I didn't get them but now wish I would have. Maybe I'll order them online. I normally only wear tennis shoes for running, but am totally into a more casual, comfortable shoe to dress up or down.
It was COLD in New York. This combo left me very warm and liking all my layers too.

Same combo as an earlier photo, but with jeans and this favorite scarf Brett surprised me with a few Christmas's back. Plus my $8 Amazon purse/fanny pack. 

This must have been taken on a warmer day because once it gets cold I absolutely insist on having shoes that go up to my ankles so I can wear warm socks underneath.  

That's all I have for today as most days in the past couple of weeks I haven't remembered at all to take an outfit pic! 

Do you collect outfit ideas?  Lay out what you're going to wear the night before or just go for it in the morning? I can't think or talk before coffee in the morning so I love to lay out my clothes the night before! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Room for the Rosy: a new blog.

Daily joys lately.

Let’s try this again.