Outfits lately!

One of my favorite ways to end a day is to lay out an outfit for the next morning. I really love looking at style blogs and Instagram's and seeing how other people have combined clothes.  I save pics of outfit inspiration ideas and find it a lot of fun and a very creative practice to be intentional with what I wear. So here are some favorite outfits lately! In some of these my hair is REALLY short because I got it cut a lot over the summer. I also colored it, but am back to growing it out both in length and color for now. 

Do you follow fashion/style accounts anywhere that I should know about? 
Most of my clothes are from Target or thrifted!
Sorry for the poor quality of some of these pics! These are usually snapped (when I remember) when it's still dark out in the morning. I really need to up my game as far as outfit pic posts go! But for now, this is my real life time to get a photo.
I got these loafers on a whim at T.J. Maxx and loooooove them. They are the comfiest shoe and go with everything. They are Dr. Scholl's.
I'm almost always in a headband. I have a couple from Target I like and a big set of them with pearls and animal print that came from Amazon.

I thrifted these Dansko Mary Jane shoes!



The hair length I think I'll go back to. A happy medium. 

This was in Kansas City over the summer. I looked forever and ever for a dress for dinner at Dillard's and they just cost so much money for nothing special. I found this at Forever 21. Felt a little silly shopping there as old as I am, but figured I'm also old enough that I shouldn't care and should just do what I want! 


I got a couple new pair of pants at Target last weekend, including these. I really like their Universal Thread brand. 

That's it for now but I'll keep posting these because for those of us who like to style things, I think it's super fun to see what other people are wearing!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Room for the Rosy: a new blog.

Daily joys lately.

Getting into the swing of summer, one good thing at a time.